- Low-maintenance – unlike the glossy alternatives, the matte lipstick has the potential to last a really long time. While it may be necessary to reapply once a day to maintain the best look, there is much less risk of experiencing issues related to cracking, caking, or needing a layer of moisture.
- Minimal transfer – this type of lipstick is basically smudge-free. It stays in place after the initial application and is unlikely to spread over the course of the day. It is a great lip product to give the confidence of knowing it will not transfer when going about everyday activities, such as eating a sandwich or drinking a cup of coffee. Other types of lipstick need to be wiped frequently, but this isn’t the case with the matte products.
- Natural looking – even though matte lipstick can give a bold look, they are still very effective at creating a natural appearance that is completely different to many of the glossy types.
- Warm weather – this lipstick is a practical option to wear on hot summer days. Many of the glossy lipsticks will start to smudge and get easier to remove. This is caused by the heat and when you
Coachella festival fashion beats to the music of hipster, bohemian grunge fashion where natural recycled fabrics take the lead. Be it flared and swinging gypsy skirts in shades of reds and oranges or recycled sari wrap skirt dresses which you can style in just about any way you want. Coachella is the perfect time to be daring and naughty.
An oversized sheer printed caftan top with a crochet bikini top peeping through the plunging neckline is a street style that can worn with shorts as well. Throw on a halter top with a patchwork midi skirt with chunky platforms and you are a boho fashionista.White embroidered tunics with ripped vintage jeans, colorful malas and gladiator sandals and you are festival hip till the last song.
Floral printed long, feminine sundresses, solid stonewashed strap dresses with combat boots and you’re good to rock on. Keep cool and chic with a bikini top paired with contrasting patchwork high waisted cotton harem pants. A pair of colorful sneakers to keep your feet comfortable as you will be standing all day. A hot, April day needs a swimsuit and since many Coachella fans end up at pool parties a one piece paired with a …Read More
- One or multiple watches?
If you are planning to buy a watch that you can wear anywhere, it has to be neutral stylistically speaking. This means that it will be so much easier to pair it with almost any color and wear it at all levels of formality.
If your budget allows you to own more than one watch, then the options kind of open up a bit more. You can choose a sleek option and an understated one when you want to be formal. A shiny and broad one can be a great conversation piece. If you want one watch, you have to be restrained and it should be plain. Also, note that a black leather watch does not pair well with leather shoes that are brown in color. However, you notice that there are some leather watches that can use interchangeable bands.
- Leather strap or metal band?
Metal bands are neutral. The only thing you have to consider with this kind of strap is the color of your belt buckle and your cuff links. Men do not wear lots of metal and this makes a metal strap one of the best options.
As for leather, it has to …Read More
Suiting was first commercialised on Savile Row, the oldest and most famous of all tailoring precincts in the world. Tailors started doing business there around 1803. With Henry Poole credited for creating the very first dinner suit. It later became known as the Tuxedo, named after Tuxedo Park in New York State, an American Indian term meaning moving water. Kings, Princes wealthy industrialists, Hollywood movie stars and rock music stars carved a path to Savile Row spending millions of dollars on luxurious suits made from the finest Australian Marino Wool. In the early 60’s Tommy Nutter opened for business in the early 60’s financially backed by Cilla Black. He became famous for reinventing Savile Row. The first to have open window displays which caused some controversy, this practise was considered brash by old school tailor traditionalists who generally worked behind closed doors. Nutter dressed the Beatles for the famous Abbey Road album cover. Other clients include Mick Jagger, Bianca Jagger and Elton John.
Soon after Spencer Tracey passed away his long-time partner and confidant Catherine Hepburn travelled to Savile Row to pay a visit to the tailor that made Tracey’s suits. She ordered a pair of tailor made denim jeans …Read More
loyalty besides being done to accentuate some supernatural powers among the characters. However, not everyone has superpowers, others like Nakia appear modestly dressed in the movie. It is therefore advisable to know about the character you want to costume play.
The tribal wears are amazing and the magical spears are also something all the enthusiasts want to relate with. They are precautiously done with some warrior-like armor and they go a long way to make that statement of Wakanda affiliation. When you chose to go for these get them custom made for your body size to fit you well.
Just as stated above the movie is African based and most of the outfits have some borrowed aspects from certain African countries like Kenya and Zambia. To rock well in these outfits, research on some of those aspects so as you can find what you relate with and use the outfit to bring it out.
According to reviews and critics, the movie was widely watched making the costumes an easy wear at any cosplay and you would not need to explain it. This is basically due to its uniqueness and the fact that it is a movie for everyone not just …Read More
Keep it safe from animals
While it may sound weird, animals love to chew on leather stuff. So, it’s better to keep your dog away from your holster. If you don’t have a pet dog, be aware of rodents, squirrels, rats or mice. Therefore, you may want to keep your leather stuff far away from the reach of these animals.
Keep it Clean
Long-term exposure to dirt, blood, dust or seat may also shorten the life of your holster. So, it’s better that you keep your gun carrier clean and dry at all times. Typically, it’s enough to wipe it down with a rag, but it’s even better to make use of a special cleaning product.
Often, leather holsters will fit the type of gun you may have, but the initial fit will be tight. You will have to wait for a while to let the carrier stretch for a smooth draw. For this, you can put your gun in a bag and then stuff it into the carrier. Doing this a couple of times will make the leather stretch for a perfect fit.
Don’t Soften it
Typically, leather gun carriers are designed to fit a certain type …Read More
We can start with the basics: a tunic/kimono dress. An oversized poncho in a light shade or a shift/flowy dress lets the breeze right in, keeping you cool. The light shades are good to look for when shopping for oversized clothes, especially with the beach, in order not to drown you in the fabric and to avoid the ruthless sun. Light shades let the light shine through while complementing a nice tan. A yellow brings a happy aura around you while a light pink compliments your skin tone. For those who like to have less fabric, shift dresses are ideal; the shift style still allows for a chill vibe but is a bit more fitted to the body. Any shade of color goes well with boho shift dresses, but the ideal summer colors would be a bright blue or blazing orange, summer is all about bringing more color into your day, in contrast to the winter months. Flowy dresses are my preference, letting my skin breathe but not too baggy, simple and chic. Simply printed bohemian dresses add the extra touch to my outfit: hand painted flowers bordering the neckline and the hem of the dress are enough to finish …Read More
First of all, you should make sure you have the basics when it comes to articles of clothing. When shopping, you should make sure that you have several different styles of jeans. There are many styles that include boot-cut, flare, skinny jeans, and have a different color wash. Jeans are the first thing you need in a wardrobe and is an essential to any outfit. Make sure that you buy the style of jeans that is the most comfortable for you, and that you will be the most confident wearing.
After you have a couple pairs of your favorite jeans, you need to also buy a couple pairs of neutral colored pants. These are pants that you will be able to pair with anything for a special or fancy occasion, whether it is a job interview or a date.
Lastly, for pants wise, you need a couple casual skirts of different styles and patterns that can be essential for either a formal or informal setting. Skirts are one of those pieces of clothing that you can throw on with a cute tank top, or blouse and makes a perfect outfit in seconds.
Moving onto tops, in my closet I have …Read More
Here are some of the things you need to know to understand why polarized sunglasses are more than just cool:
UV Ray Protection: Polarized sunglasses give you an impressive UV ray protection. These glasses are not merely tinted but engineered in such a manner that your eyes are well-protected at all times. Your regular tinted pair of glasses will not give you this kind of protection!
· Anti Glare Properties: Going out in the sun is quite annoying. And let’s face it, most of us deliberately choose to wait of the sun so that we do not have to face the annoying glares. Looking at snow, or at waters or even at any object that reflects sun rays is annoying. However, polarized glasses save you from such glares. If you are wearing them, you can simply look at the things and enjoy their beauty without being annoyed.
Polarized sunglasses for men or for women, can be used for all kinds of outdoor activities. Bring out the outdoorsy you and enjoy your summer!
These glasses are made from special materials which protect your eyes from UV rays and sun-glares. You can go out and enjoy a spot that you love with …Read More
- For those whose upper half is heavier than the bottom: Many females have a body type, consisting of heavier busts and not so heavy hips. This can make the body look uneven and can also make the female uncomfortable. But there are swimsuits which can balance out this difference and allow the body to look even. In such a case, the females are suggested to wear a swimsuit which has stripes over it. A lined outfit will make the big bust look normal due to visual illusion created.
- For those with Busts are not at all heavy: Females who suffer from the problem of having small breasts can face problem in choosing the outfit which suits them completely as it leads to an uneven view of the body. The solution for this type of body type can be that the person can wear polka dotted bikinis which will again help in creating the illusion of big breasts and you are free to go to a beach party or a swimming.
- For the pear shaped females: One can look both sexy and demure in an outfit which covers your breasts following your waist line and then your hips. This allows the