Non-woven bags are those which are made of fabric called Non-Woven. The name has been derived from the fact that these bags are not woven or sewn or knitted together. The Non-Woven bags are 100% green, recyclable and reusable.
These have become popular as carry bags among people in the recent time. There are numerous carry bag manufacturers all around the globe who manufacture such bags. The Non-Woven carry bags can be manufactured in all colors and sizes. For example, you can take a large Non-Woven carry bag to go grocery shopping with your mother. You can carry your favorite pink colored medium size Non-Woven bag to carry your lunchbox to office.
There are numerous benefits of Non-Woven bags. In case, you are not aware, the major ones have been highlighted here.
- The in thing: Non woven bags are the “in thing”. They make for a style statement and convey the message that the company is exhibiting its social responsibility.
- Durable: These bags are extremely durable as the short and long fibers are bonded together through chemical formula and treatments. These cannot be torn easily.
- Environment Friendly: These are 100% green and eco-friendly. These are biodegradable. These do not release any toxic gas or chemical while being disposed. On the other hand, plastic bags are non-biodegradable and are harmful to environment.
- Reusable: Yes, you can re-use these bags easily. You can wash them and use again.
- Firm: The chemical and heat treatment make these bags firm and strong. You can use these for a very long time.
- Sizes and Colors are available: The bags can be developed in all sorts of sizes and colors.
- Lightweight: These are extremely light in weight. You won’t feel like carrying a bag. These make bags number one choice while you are travelling constantly in your daily life.
- Liquid repellent: These bags are liquid repellent. So, you can carry these confidently during rainy season as well.
- Foldable and Portable: These bags can be folded easily. These can be carried anywhere without facing any hassles.
- Affordable: These bags can be afforded by everyone. These fit in everyone’s pocket size and budget easily. On the other hand, plastic bags are quite expensive.
- Recyclable: These bags are 100% recyclable. You can recycle and play your part to keep our nature clean and green.