Pearls are natural. One cannot change the shape of the pearl like the gold or diamonds can be molded, cut or faceted. They offer themselves as a natural ornament in its own unique shape. Of course you will lighten up wearing the pearls.
Everything you should know about Baroque pearls:
- The shape of the pearls can vary from minor aberrations to huge ovoid, pinch, lumpy shapes or curved pearls.
- They can be cultured salt water or freshwater pearls.
- Freshwater pearls are nucleated with mantle tissue instead of bead where as saltwater pearls tend to be teardrop shape because of the spherical nucleated bead.
- Tahitian and South Sea are the most valuable type of Baroque.
- They are highly valued for the color, luster and shapes.
- The depth of the nacre depends greatly on the amount of time the pearl is cultured.
- The irregular shape of these pearls is when the oyster creates an uneven deposition of nacre around its nucleus.
Any kind of jewels can fall in love with these pearls and an amazing piece of jewellery can be created. These pearls can partner with several type of ornaments like the bunch of gem stones, semi precious stones, gold and silver where other type of pearls can’t.
If you want to lift up your stylish look, traditional look or ethnic look, Baroque pearls excel in every style. The ornaments made out of these pearls stand out and walk independently on the red carpet. The jewels created using these pearls offer a variety of choices complimenting the moods and outfits of a woman. Buying jewellery online is completely a pleasant experience.